Friday, June 19, 2009

First Week of Camp

Ali is loving her new camp at AIS. The schedule is packed with Kindergarten Fun, Write Right, Tumbling and All Sports. Her favorite is clearly Tumbling. There was a little show today, and the kids had so much fun, with Ali coming over every two minutes or so saying Mommy, I want to give you a hug and then hugging me and returning to the group. She has made a new friend who is going into Kindergarten and they have been inseparable all week.

Here is a picture of the kids:



We ended the week with the birthday of one of her class mates at the girl's home - there was a combo bouncehouse waterslide that was so much fun as well as sprinklers and lots to play inside (yes, it was finally warm enough to enjoy the outdoors!).

1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

I can see I'm not the only one up at late night hours working on things!! We both did Camp blogs too!! I'm glad Ali had a great time. It sounds like summer is going great for her and so much fun. We miss you both!