On Tuesday evening, two of Ali's friends joined her at our house for a playdate while we had Parents' Night at school. I picked Ali and one from up from "After Session" and they decided to don dressup dresses in advance of the third friend's arrival. These two are in the same class and play together very well although the teachers tell me they are very good about including the other girls. I am so proud of them.
Yesterday, the local wonderful bookstore had a 30th birthday party complete with characters and face painting, etc. We love this store and have visited several times. Ali is over the face painting stage and really was more interested in finding books to read. She was happy to meet Max of Max and Ruby (first time I have encountered these characters) and especially happy to meet Clifford (at her camp two summers ago, they did a segment on the Clifford books) and he remains a favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment